Important: The E-VISA ON ARRIVAL granted is valid only on the arrival date stated in the application form.
- The applicant must be a citizen of one of the nationalities deemed eligible for a visa on arrival as per the Ministry of Interior’s announcement.
- The passport must be valid for over 30 days, and 1 exactly page available for VISA stamp.
- The purpose of visit is for a short stay / travel in Thailand for no longer than 15 days.**
- The applicant must have a confirmed ticket for the return trip within 15 days.**
- Accommodation address in Thailand can be verified.
- Due to apply all required document for an E-Visa On Arrival 48 hours up to 30 days prior to arrival.
- Having sufficient means of living (minimum 10,000 Baht/person, 20,000 Baht/family).
Thailand’s Centre for COVID-19 Situation Administration (CCSA) approved the proposal by the Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) to extend the period of stay from 15 days to 30 days for those eligible for a Visa on Arrival (VOA). This will be in effect from 1 October, 2022, until 31 March, 2023.
The visa fee is subject to the Immigration Bureau of Thailand’s policy. The E-Visa on arrival (E-VOA) fees to be paid for Tourist Visa would be NON – Refundable online visa processing fee as follows:
- E-VOA fee : 2000 THB
- Service fee : 560 THB